Solar Air Tech, LLC
SolarAir™ Tower-Chimney: Revolutionary Solar-Powered Airflow System
Need and desire for eco-friendly, Full-Cycle, "Carbon Neutral" liquid hydrocarbon diesel, gasoline and jet fuels - can be fulfilled.
"AirLic" Fuels™ offer best opportunity for Full-Cycle, Carbon Neutral liquid hydrocarbon energies. Solar Air Tech LLC has nonpolluting, solar-powered airflow system - SolarAir™ Tower-Chimney. This renewable-energy, multi-power-product producing apparatus uses the sun’s heat to generate electricity, produce potable water, and assist removing ten-of-thousand-tons of carbon dioxide from the air.
Full-Cycle Liquid Hydrocarbon Fuels
In a paragraph: SolarAir™ Tower-Chimney mass airflow conditions can directly enable [greatly assist] carbon dioxide (CO2) Direct Air Capture (DAC) systems to separate enormous tonnage CO2 from the atmosphere. In such proportions, CO2 can be used as the base material for producing Full-Cycle, Carbon Neutral, fungible, drop-in ready gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel.
Our new-source liquid hydrocarbon "AirLic" Fuels™ could globally enable creation of a measured/controlled full-cycle atmospheric "fuel" system. Wherein, CO2–based liquid hydrocarbon fuels repeat themselves on a full-cycle "carbon neutral" basis to help maintain acceptable climate and ecosystem conditions. In several ways... carbon positive fossil fuels and carbon negative "AirLic" Fuels™... will become tied at the hip while assisting each other to supply civilization with energy galore.
Full-Cycle "Carbon Neutral" Liquid Hydrocarbon - Transportation Fuel Process
- CO2 separated from atmosphere; i.e. Direct Air Capture [DAC]
- CO2 stripped from DAC CO2 separation device[s] and stored in tanks
- CO2 as a base for producing liquid hydrocarbon fuels Full Cycle CO2 - By Nature! - - - >
- CO2 based fuels burned in portion of over two billion engines < - - - Full Cycle CO2 - By Us!
- CO2 again emitted by engines' exhaust back into atmosphere
- Repeat Process 1 through 5 = Full-Cycle "AirLic" Fuels™ Just that Simple!
Full-cycle "carbon neutral" liquid fuels can become a mainstay in the 21st and into the 22nd Century.
Utilizing full-cycle, "carbon neutral" liquid hydrocarbon fuels will help stabilize climate and improve the ecosystem.
"AirLic" Fuels™, when utilized in conjunction with refined crude oil fuels, would make adjustable-fuel/use-combinations viable throughout our 21st Century and well into the 22nd Century.
In addition to "AirLic" Fuels™... Other Great - - > SolarAir™ Tower-Chimney Products
- Turbine Electricity Productions
- Condensed Potable Water / Dry Ice / Desalinization
- Filtration/Addition of Specific Atmospheric Substances
- Algae Ponds / Greenhouse Cultivation