Solar Air Tech LLC
Please Take Time to Watch these Interviews - They Tell Alot!!!
To produce clean electricity and full-cycle, "carbon neutral" liquid hydrocarbon fuels SolarAir™ Tower-Chimney is the mass air mover that can help create a global energy industry game change. There is more about SolarAir™ than can be revealed on this website; much is held in trade secret. I look forward to communication with interested parties. Art Burtis, CEO
It is recommended you see these important interviews that were filmed on "The Killen Report"
1. "Trump Creates $Multibillion Opportunity for Suppliers to Separate Air and CO2"
2. "Mining the Sky for Diesel, Gasoline, Jet Fuel and Money"
3. "Global CO2 Drawdown Solution of Choice and Sierra Club" - This is a GLOBAL Call to Action
4. A brief on: "California's Climate Plan" Lynn Orr [Under Secretary for Science and Energy] at forefront with Art Burtis at close... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEBIO0LaC4s&feature=youtu.be&a
NOTE: Franklin M. ("Lynn") Orr, Jr. served as Under Secretary for Science and Energy at the US Department of Energy from December 2014 to January 2017. He was director of the Precourt Institute for Energy at Stanford from its establishment in 2009 to 2013. He served as director of the Global Climate and Energy Project from 2002 to 2008. Orr was the Chester Naramore Dean of the School of Earth Sciences at Stanford University from 1994 to 2002. He has been a member of the Stanford faculty since 1985 and holds the Keleen and Carlton Beal Chair of Petroleum Engineering in the Department of Energy Resources Engineering, and was a Senior Fellow at the Woods Institute for the Environment and the Precourt Institute for Energy.
5. Art Burtis answers and clarifies a question from Michael Killen regarding California Energy Plan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q4p8Dtdze8
To learn additional Solar Air Tech LLC | SolarAir™ Tower-Chimney information: Please visit the "Contact Us" page
Life Cycle of a Hurricane: Following video represents poignant example of why it is paramount for humans to NOW amply care for and correctly readjust Earth's climate and ecosystem.
If the climate warms too much, which in-turn creates oceanic and land-mass over-warming, then enormity, complexity and volume of annually realized storm-cells/systems will too soon overpower capability for our human race to sustain civilization's development.
Global Warming Ominous Outcome: Once climate temperature gets too high [exact number indeterminable] Trade-Winds' and Oceanic Currents' paths will alter. This skews thousands of years established international seasonal changes. Haphazard, dangerous weather conditions and their ongoing changes will then prevail worldwide. We must take successful actions to circumvent this oncoming global tragedy.